Mumbai, Jan 7: As reported, Aneesh Bazmee with producer Bonny Kapoor is ready with the script of No Entry Mein Entry. Their No Entry was quite a hit, and the sequel promises to be more spicy and better with the combination of the actors like Fardeen Khan with Anil Kappor, and above all Salman Khan will be playing dual role.
Previously Salman made a double role long time back in Judwaa, naturally he is quite excited in playing in this movie. However, the main rumor was some inconsistency between Anees that has resulted Salman Khan to get upset and he is not ready for the movie now.
The fact is that according to Boney Kapoor that it is quite thrilling news for Salman to get a double role but Anees wants Salman to give him some time to go through the script. In Bollywood nothing hides behind the wall. News says that Anees was not present in the birthday party of Salman and when Anees was asked the reason he said very casually that there was absolutely no issues, he was rather planned for a holiday trip along with his family in the new year.
The director further added that Bonney and Anil both met with Sallu and he is quite happy hearing the script. In no way, there is any contradictory matter. Finally he said that very shortly they will be sitting together to finalize the things.