New Delhi, April 4: Jokes on Indian cinema icon Rajinikanth are a rage on social networking sites, but his daughter Soundarya doesn't mind. Read on, enjoy and laugh a little.
* Once Rajinikanth's leg fell on banana skin and the earth slipped from below.
* Rajinikanth's cricket team beat Australia by an innings and 44 runs in a One-Day International.
* The world experienced tsunami Dec 26, 2004 because Rajinikanth sneezed.
* When Graham Bell invented the telephone, he found two missed calls from Rajinikanth!
* Only Rajini sir knows the exact number of stars in the sky.
* Rajinikanth once raced with Light. Light came third. Rajini's shadow was second.
* Once a farmer put Rajinikanth's picture as a scarecrow in his field, and guess what...the birds even brought back the grain they stole last year.
* Rajinikanth's Class 6 notes are now known as Wikipedia.
* The ice age ended when Rajinikanth lost his cool.
* Only Rajinijanth has 32 wisdom teeth.