Los Angeles, Feb 26: Country singer Loretta Lynn is recuperating after reportedly suffering minor burns following a blaze at her residence.
The fire started when a candle's flame set a chair ablaze in the conservatory of the 81-year-old's Tennessee property at around 9.30 am local time Tuesday morning, reports contactmusic.com.
According to a report from local Nashville news station Wtvf-Tv, Lynn burned her fingertips as as she attempted to put out the flames with a pillow.
Officials confirm everyone inside the property got out safely and the fire was quickly extinguished by Humphreys County Emergency Management officials.
It's not the first time emergency services officials have been called to put out a fire on Lynn's property. Last year, a blaze destroyed a shack on the estate.