New Delhi, Jan 31: If getting the perfect eye make-up is an art, so is making your nails colourful. Take out your tools and get set to paint your claws in the most creative way.
Navyata Malkani from Fashion on my Own (FOMO) suggests how to create design on your nails:
FOMO is a Hindi fashion channel on videosharing site YouTube and its' a venture of Grazing Goat Digital under Grazing Goat Pictures, a film production company co-owned by Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar and Ashvini Yardi.
Here is what Malkani has to say:
* Apply a base coat to protect your well cut and filed nails.
* Before painting your nails with polish, roll the bottle between your hands for about 10 seconds. Then apply white nail varnish on all nails.
* After that, you can start placing big light pink dots using a dotting tool. It's okay if they don't look the same size as asymmetry is stylish too.
* Take a toothpick, dip it in red polish and start drawing lines and dots randomly inside the big pink ones.
* Once you are done with that, take some green polish and make small leaves on each side of the rose.
*Finish off with a high-shine top coat.