London, Jan 19: With the commencement of the awards season, all eyes are on the polished legs of the celebrities apart from their striking outfits. Star or a commoner, everyone wants to possess perfect legs. Keep them smooth, remove sock marks and more, and flaunt your legs.
Nathalie Eleni, Venus beauty therapist, shares her tips to achieve the perfect red carpet legs, reports femalefirst.co.uk:
* Begin by toning and smoothing the skin by dry brushing your legs using a gentle body brush, working upwards to help stimulate circulation.
* Soak legs and feet in warm water. It is a great way to eliminate sock marks.
* Then give your feet an exfoliating treatment, working your way up the legs in a circular motion. This will help remove any residual dry or dead skin and instantly revitalise skin complexion.
* After exfoliation, use a razor to be hair-free and to attain silky-smooth legs.
* Indulge in a short massage using a light, soothing body oil. This will help further stimulate circulation and replenish skin's moisture.
* Finish your moisture-boosting massage with an unperfumed body butter to further lock in moisture.