Subscribe:Posts

Home » Hollywood News / Gossips » Kevin Bacon suffers head injury after accidentally taking dog tranquilliser

Washington, Jan 14: Kevin Bacon was hospitalised with a head injury when he fell out of bed after mistakenly taking a dog tranquilliser, it has been revealed.

The 'Apollo 13' star was prescribed a mild sedative to help him cope with his gruelling film schedule but he accidentally mixed up his medication with pills for his dog, Contactmusic reported.

Recalling the results of the bizarre incident, he said that he woke up in the middle of the night and he was on the floor, and didn't know how he got there.

He said that when he walked to the bathroom and put his hand on the back of his head, it was bleeding. (ANI)

Advertisement
© 2014 Realbollywood News