New York, Jan 5: Sweating out at a gym shouldn't prevent you from looking chic. Ditch the T-shirts in dull colours and make way for bright ones. You can also try different sizes of tops.
Huffingtonpost.com gives more options to jazz up your workout wardrobe:
* It is the perfect time to wear short shorts.
* Jazz up your look with a bright headband.
* Try the crop top trend if you haven't.
* Wear bright coloured tops.
* Don't be afraid to match your pants to your sneakers.
* When in doubt, wear black as it looks classic and also makes you look slimmer.