Washington, Jan 2: Bon Jovi has landed the first spot on Pollstar.com's list of the highest-grossing tour of 2013 with 259.5 million dollars, reaffirming its status as the highest-earning touring act of the year.
Earlier, the American band's 'Because We Can: The Tour' was announced as the biggest international music tour of the year by Billboard magazine, Contactmusic reported.
While Beyonce's 'The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour' ranked second on the list with 188.6 million dollars, singer Pink stood on the third place with 170.6 million dollars for her 'The Truth About Love' tour.
Justin Bieber's tour was fourth on the list and the fifth spot was a tie between Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band.
Stars with the top-earning concert tours are:
1. Bon Jovi - 259.5 million dollars
2. Beyonce - 188.6 million dollars
3. Pink - 170.6 million dollars
4. Justin Bieber - 169 million dollars
5. Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band - 145.4 million dollars
6. Rihanna - 141.9 million dollars
7. Michael Jackson: The Immortal - 133.4 million dollars
8. Taylor Swift - 131 million dollars
9. Depeche Mode - 119.6 million dollars
10. One Direction - 114 million dollars (ANI)