Subscribe:Posts

Home » Hollywood News / Gossips » List of most bizarre causes of fire incidents in 2013 revealed

London, December 27: London Fire Brigade revealed a list of the most bizarre causes of fire in 2013.

At the top of the list is a fire incident caused by a dog who hit the controls of a toaster as it leapt on to a worktop to reach food, setting fire to a bag, Metro.co.uk reported.

A teenage boy caused a fire on his first date when he sprayed a can of deodorant on himself, then inexplicably lit what remained in the can, causing an explosion.

Another unlikely cause of fires was a pigeon which dropped a discarded lit cigarette down a chimney, which started a fire in a bird's nest.

Also, a refrigerator's freezer caught fire after a mouse got into the back, shorting the electrics.

A pair of boxer shorts being used to apply linseed oil to a floor caught fire. (ANI)

Advertisement
© 2013 Realbollywood News