London, Apr 15: Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand's infamous prank call has been named as one of the top ten radio moments of all time.
The Radio 2 stunt, when the duo left smutty messages on actor Andrew Sachs' answering machine in 2008, was placed at sixth position in a list that was compiled by Sony, the Sun reported.
The top ten radio moments are:
1. Winston Churchill's 1940 "Fight them on the beaches" speech.
2. Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" oration in 1963.
3. 1985's Live Aid concert.
4. HG Wells' play 'The War of the Worlds,' which many US listeners in 1938 thought was a genuine alien invasion.
5. Coverage of the 1989 Hillsborough disaster.
6. The Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand prank.
7. King George VI's stutter-free speech to the British Empire in 1939.
8. Chris Moyles' record-setting marathon show from 2011.
9. DJ Mike Read for hurling Frankie Goes to Hollywood's "obscene" single Relax across his studio.
10. Moyles' 2010 pay rant. (ANI)