Melbourne, Mar 7: Russell Crowe has said that he has filmed what appears to be several flying objects flying over Sydney's Royal Botanic Gardens earlier this week.
The 48-year-old actor posted a video on YouTube of what appeared to be flying objects whizzing over the gardens.
Crowe wrote that he and his friend set camera to capture fruit bats rising from Botanic Gardens and being able to film the UFO's was a big surprise, News.com.au reported.
The clip attached to the tweet was posted online late on Tuesday from a brand-new account by the name of ParallelUniverse1234.
But Crowe's representative Grant Vandenberg told Confidential that the alleged UFO video, shot by acclaimed cinematographer Duane Manwiller- a friend of the star - had actually been filmed in Sydney four years ago.
Vandenberg said that he had no idea why Crowe chose to release it now. (ANI)