Los Angeles, Jan 18: Firefighters were called to reality TV star Sharon Osbourne's Beverly Hills home after a candle she mistakenly left lit caused a blaze while she slept.
"Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed. I didn't. At 5 a.m in morning, I was met with 5 gorgeous men from the BH Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house," tmz.com quoted Osbourne as saying.
The incident took place Thursday.
She isn't the only celebrity to suffer a recent candle malfunction.
DJ Skrillex, whose real name is Sonny Moore, terrified guests at his birthday party here Tuesday, when his hair caught on fire as he tried to blow out the candles on his enormous cake.