Washington, Dec 10: Lindsay Lohan has been accused of backing out of a 200,000-dollar deal with renovation show 'Million Dollar Dec rators' after the television program decorated her Beverly Hills home.
It is the same house she reportedly has to borrow money from friends in order to pay the rent.
According to TMZ.com, the 'Mean Girls' star had initially agreed to appear on 'Million Dollar Dec rators,' which airs on cable network Bravo, but refused to film the favourite part of any renovation show - the big reveal.
"Sources close to Lindsay tell us she agreed to film the segment for the show earlier this year - and in exchange, the people behind MDD spent 200,000 dollars on expensive furniture and other trappings for her house," the website reported.
"We're told Lindsay was initially cooperative - filming a furniture shopping segment back in March and spending several more days shooting in the home before the renovations.
"The show then went to work on the house - filming the entire renovation process - but when it came time to shoot the big reveal in April, Lindsay stopped returning their calls," the website said.
Sources also claim that producers could not even film a staged reveal if they wanted to as the home has become so messy and is "completely unfilmable."
The show is trying salvage the episode by using excess post-renovation footage that does not have Lohan in it in lieu of the reveal. (ANI)