Washington, Oct 25: Justin Timberlake is reportedly ready for his trip to climb Mount Kilimanjaro after being forced to cancel it two years ago.
The newlywed 'SexyBack' singer is said to have rescheduled the challenge after being forced to pull out of it in January 2010.
A source told E! News that the singer-turned-actor will join Lupe Fiasco and take part in a star-studded trek up the African peak in the near future, Contactmusic reported.
The source added that he will follow in the footsteps of his new wife Jessica by scaling the summit in a bid to bring attention to the problem of unsafe drinking water in developing countries.
The 31-year-old star previously admitted he his work commitments for his movie 'Social Network' meant he could not go on the trek alongside his fiancee Jessica two years ago.
"I was bummed that I wasn't able to do it, because I thought it would be a cool thing to do. Maybe one day I will. But it's really an inspiring idea and an inspiring task, and I was very proud of everyone who was involved with it. It says a lot about all the people who were involved in the climb, that they were sort of willing to put themselves out there," he had said. (ANI)